Monday, July 30, 2012

Project Life 2012 | Week Twenty-Seven

PL27_1

I am running a bit behind in documenting my weeks for Project Life, as our weekends, usually my dedicated time to piece everything together, have recently been filled with weddings, catching-up with friends, and planning our own wedding. That’s okay though – these are the weekends we will remember for years to come.  More to come soon.

Here is a look at our week number twenty-seven: Monday, July 2nd through Sunday, July 8th. It was a quiet week – one of those weeks without much on the calendar, a week that encouraged me to note the smaller, special things in life: lunch dates, Mike’s Batman keychain, our 4th of July dinner, engagement gifts and notes from our friends, Mike assisting me with photos, a trip to Coney Island.

PL27_2
PL27_3
PL27_4
PL27_5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs