Monday, January 9, 2012

Angelo & Valerie | Engaged!

Engagement - Angelo and Valerie

A few weeks before Christmas, I received a very nonchalant message from my sister, asking if I could possibly snap a few engagement photos of her and her fiance, Angelo, when we were together over the holidays. I promise you, my sister is the calmest bride-to-be I have ever known. Of course I was thrilled to be able to shoot her engagement photos!

This was my very first time shooting an engagement session. Valerie and Angelo’s easy-going nature made the afternoon a pleasure, as we hiked through the muddy valley behind our parent’s house in Virginia. While there were a few of the standard posed photos, my favorite selections emerged just seconds after the poses were captured - a laugh, a quick glance to locate Doug (the puppy), a double thumbs-up. These moments capture exactly who they are as a couple - sweet, caring, beautiful, deeply loving, and full of life!

Pin It

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs