Monday, October 4, 2010

Etsy Shop Re-Opening!

I am happy to announce the re-opening of my Etsy shop!  You can now purchase copies of your favorite photographs from the Dolcetto Confections blog!

These prints are a simple solution to bring color into your kitchen or eating area and a perfect gift idea for your foodie friends!


The selection includes some of my favorite photographs, like freshly iced lemon-ginger pound cakes...


...and fresh, bright cherries from the Union Square Farmer's Market.


The photographs are 5" x 7" in size and professionally printed on Kodak Endura Lustre paper.  Photos can also be mounted for an additional fee.  If you need a different size print, feel free to let me know and I will be happy to accommodate your request.

I will continue to add photographs on the site, but feel free to let me know if there are specific photographs you would like to purchase.

In addition, if you have a specific ingredient or dish you would like photographed, you can 'Request Custom Item' and I would be thrilled to work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs